Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Introduction

Hello all!

I am starting this blog which is intended to refine and fine tune of a transition from monetary economics to economics of personal line of credit.

A peer-to-peer (some say friend-to-friend) currencies were not practical (or easy to implement) 20 years ago, but I believe the advances in communication and computing technologies made it possible.

With the help of critical thinking mass I hope I can fine tune the methodology and together we can create a new and better world for us all. Once these ideas are refined enough and accepted by big enough audience, I am hoping to transfer the content to wikibooks as a manual on how to free society.

So please do write comments, be it good or bad, supporting or opposing. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment